Thursday, October 22, 2009

Four Things

I coped this from a friend of mine. Hers was way more interesting though...






Four jobs I've had:
1. Waitress
2. Spray tanner
3. Bank Teller
4. Imaging person


Four places I lived:
1. Mansfield, AR
2. Malvern, AR
3. Fayetteville, AR
4. Rogers, AR


Four places I'd like to live:
1. North Carolina
2. Colorado
3. Ireland
4. Hawaii


Four movies I've watched over and over:
1. Zoolander
2. Office Space
3. Waiting
4. The Princess Bride


Four shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Community
3. Lost
4. 30 Rock


Four places I've been:
1. Paris, France
2. Niagra Falls
3. The Rocky Mountains
4. North Carolina


Four people who e-mail me regularly
1. Freddy
2. Jewel
3. Daniel
4. Heather


Four favorite things to eat:
1. Italian food
2. Chips and Salsa
3. Hyper Stripe Popsicles
4. Cheesecake



Four places I'd rather be:
1. at home being artsy craftsy
2. snow skiing
3. in Hobby Lobby
4. with Family


Four things I'd do with 1 million dollars:
1. Save it
2. Travel
3. Invest it
4. Pay stuff off


Four things I look forward to this year:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. Baby showers
4. Family time/making memories

No comments: