Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Think I Have A Problem

I'm pretty sure I could fill up a swimming pool with all the perfume I own. I may just need to make a mid year resolution to wear perfume every day so that I can use all this stuff up. Some of it I got when I was in high school......



So the smart thing to do would be to lose my mind at Bath and Body Works during their sale, right? No, but I did anyway. I mostly got shower gel and hand soap, but I went back the next day and got a few more things, including two body sprays. I can't help it, I'd never owned these two scents before. And, they were on sale!






Anyhow, my new favorite scent is Country Chic. I got it in shower gel, and a small lotion and body spray. I also got Cherry Blossom shower gel and a small body spray. Not Japanese Cherry Blossom!!! Just regular old Cherry Blossom. These two are my new favs. My last favorite was Velvet Tuberose, but like all of my favorite scents, they discontinued it. So I'm currently finishing off the last of my Velvet Tuberose shower gel. I will savor it every morning!

No comments: