Friday, January 16, 2009

My Day Off

I had a fantastic day today! I took the day off from work to celebrate my birthday weekend.

8:30am
I went to NWACC to try and sell one of my books back. They wouldn't give me a refund because it "came with another book" so I had to sell them back together. Poo.

9:30am
I stopped at the Crossover branch to visit my old work family. It was so nice to see everyone. It had been about 5 months since I'd seen them!

11:00am
I went to pick up my brother at his house. We went and picked up my mom from work and the three of us went to Chili's for lunch! (And yes, I did use one of my coupons! Free Molton Chocolate Cake and Ice Cream!) After that we took Mom back to work, and we went shopping! We went to JC Penny's, Sally's Beauty, and 3 consignment shops! I got a cute little cardigan, some sweat pants, and a cool thermal thing for my flat iron. You can slip it on your hot flat iron and throw it in a drawer, bag, suitcase and it won't melt anything nearby. Dave found some good deals too, and then on my way home (5:30pm) I stopped at Gordman's and bought a purse for $7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND they wouldn't even let me use my coupons because it was already on sale! But still.....$7.

It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed spending time with my brother.

Happy Birthday to me!

2 comments:

"Elle" Lee said...

I really like your new blog layout. Very nice.... L

Anonymous said...

I had a great time! You're a great sistialur! :)