Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day Off

This week has been different! My parents stayed with us from Saturday until this morning. We have a ton of fun together so it was a nice change having company over for that long. Before hand, Mom and I planned out all the meals we'd have so we would be prepared. Taco night, leftovers, steak night, hamburger casserole, and Wednesday they had church so we all had to fend for ourselves. Our dog Baily loves Daniel so much, it's insane. She adores him. But I think this week she took to Papa and didn't want him to leave! Here is a picture of his truck all packed up this morning.




















Yesterday I was lucky enough to get a "yes" from my boss to take today off. (thanks!) Daniel has been on vacation all week, and this will be the last time we would be able to have a day off together before Gunner gets here so I took it off. We started the day by getting life insurance! (Woo hoo...) Something I never thought about until now...actually Daniel mentioned it since he seems to think more long term than me. Good idea though. Then we went to see Inception at the theater at noon, so there was practically no one else in the whole theater. That is a good movie I might add. It'll make you think. After that we stopped by Bath and Body Works because they were having their 5 for $15 hand soap sale (yahoo!) and of course I had to take advantage! What a deal. On our way home we picked up some Chinese food and had a REALLY early dinner since we didn't eat lunch, and I fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up Gunner started kicking. He's bee incredibly active the last few days, either that or he's just so big now that I can feel any time he moves. It's really fun, and really distracting at work. Yesterday he was kicking so much I had one of the girls in the cubicle next to me come over and feel my belly! Some people say they hate when people rub their belly, but I just want to show him off! It's so fun when he's kicking and others can feel it! I'm already proud of how hard he kicks...ha!
According to "What to Expect", on Sunday I reached the third trimester! Here is the picture we took that day.

No comments: