Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!




Well I had a great first Mother's Day. Daniel got me beautiful flowers and a super cool food processor. (I'm a sucker for kitchen appliances) We went to church and had Gunner's Baby Dedication. Then we went back to Mom's and my sister and I cooked lunch for her and the family! She got to relax with the boys and baby while we cooked. I enjoyed it too. I love doing anything with my sis.


We made Tuscan Garlic Chicken, Tomato Basil Soup, salad, green beans, mixed veggies, broccoli slaw, garlic bread and for dessert I made a kick-you-in-the-mouth Lemon Pound Cake. All of these items were Mom's favorites. DELICIOUS!


We got to spend some time with everyone, then we headed home. After we put on what we call our "fat clothes", I decided I wanted to take some pictures with Gunner. No dressing up though, just keep it real.






No comments: