Monday, May 16, 2011

Strange Things I Do As A Mom

Make funny faces to get a smile

Be seen in public wearing no make up and spit up on my shirt

Watch the clock constantly to keep up with nap times

Get annoyed when salesmen ring the doorbell during the day (It's nap time! Be quiet!)

Watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog!...)

Sing Bee Gees songs with my own lyrics (Gunner loves it for some reason)

Shower at very random times of the day (8pm isn't unusual on a bad day)

Not notice the poo on my hand immediately

Eat all my meals cold

Eat lunch at 4 and dinner at 9 30

Sing "Who's That Lady" with the lyrics "Poopy Baby" during diaper changes (always a hit)

Wear a pacifier clipped to my shirt in the store and consider it normal

Accidentally tickle Daniel's belly trying to get him to laugh like I do to Gunner


My life has changed one thousand percent.

2 comments:

Jana said...

LOL! Best post ever! You're a sweet Mommy, Mandy =)

Erica, Chris, and Kinsler said...

This made me laugh hysterically. I can totally identify! Love it!