Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thank you! / I'm sorry

HOORAY!!! I do have readers! Thank you so much for reading AND posting comments!! I'm sorry that I had no idea anyone made comments... I am used to getting email notifications when people write on my wall or send me messages or comment on Facebook, so I don't get any on here therefore I have to go in and check to see if anyone posts comments. (There may be a way to set that up, but I haven't figured it out yet.)

As you can see I have taken your helpful advice and made some changes to my blog. Thank you! It was very easy to do once I figured it out. Pretty awesome.

Random: When I was in college I found a few websites here and there that I bookmarked on my computer. Now that I use Daniel's computer all the time, I never get on mine so I don't see those bookmarked websites. Well, I got on my computer tonight and took a trip down memory lane to find a pretty cool site! I thought I would share it for fun.

Uncommon Goods
http://www.uncommongoods.com/

3 comments:

Jana said...

Love the new blog look! Very cute.

Sarah said...

Hi you dont know me but i enjoy reading your blog!!

Sarah hope you stop in and my blog.

xxxx Sarah

"Elle" Lee said...

SUCH a cute new background!!! I love it! :)
Laura