Friday, May 18, 2012

Dream Weaver

I've been having a harder time sleeping lately which causes me to have some wild and crazy dreams. Last night was a great example.

First off, I was dreaming about getting an enormous sandwich cookie at the Great American Cookie Company. (I actually woke up wanting a cookie this morning...) Somehow, after that I was kidnapped by the guy who plays Roger Sterling on Mad Men. (see below) I was placed with the other hostages and Daniel was one of them. The bad guys made my legs numb, I guess so I wouldn't be able to escape. Then, they picked me up to take me away and I was trying to tell Daniel goodbye, you know, all dramatic like in the movies but he was busy talking to another hostage about Star Wars.
"DANIEL!!!!! Hello?! They're taking me away!!" He responded "Oh yeah! Oh, sorry!! Be careful! I love you!" [awkward hug]
As I was trying to crawl feet first into some random air duct, I was able to feel my feet but acted like they were still numb so I could later run away. 'Roger' grabbed a knife to see if I was faking and started stabbing my feet! I had to act like I couldn't feel it.
We got to a warehouse where a guy was acting like he was helping work on the plane, but really was about to help me escape. We started walking, the guy threw me a box cutter, I lunged for it but before I could do anything 'Roger' had a gun to my back! It was at this point in the dream where I pushed 'Roger' away and said "This is ridiculous!!" and woke up.

I have no idea.

No comments: